The search engines, these days are overflowing with searches by the couples, seeking for some serene and peaceful places in India, where they can have a romantic time and spend quality moments with their partner in privacy, far from the maddening crowd or bustle of the city’s traffic drowned roads.
Here are some of the peaceful and breathtaking places in India, which offer a perfect couple’s spot. Have a look.
- Ponmudi, Kerala: These days there are a number of Kerala tour packages from Hyderabad with price range very reasonable and pocket friendly. This place, Ponmudi will let you have the best time with your sweetheart, without letting you shell out big bucks. Ponmudi is a hill station in Thiruvananthapuram, a pearl in the necklace range of the Western Ghats. Blanketed with a thicket of tropical forests, this hill station is an epitome of nature’s charm. The Kallar river is an excellent picnic spot which attracts couples to have a peaceful time, sitting in the lap of nature. Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary, housing a plethora of variety of flora and fauna, is a major catch of the place. Wander the park in an animal safari, watching the crocodile farm and lions residing in the park. There is also boating facility here.
- Rohru, Himachal Pradesh:Visit the place and experience nature at its best. Also renowned with the name of Apple Valley, Rohru is located near Shimla, and a perfect isolated place to relax with your partner. The place is also famous for trout fishing. The Chanshal Top and Surachai Top are the popular snowbelts of the place, basked in the immense thicket of white snow, which offers a mystical vista.
- Gandikota, Andhra Pradesh:Located in the Kadapa district, Gandikota is popular for the Gandikota fort, which is built in the Vijayanagar style of architecture. Soaked with exquisite landscapes and dense forests, Gandikota is a perfect place for nature lovers, offering an enchanting aura with the Pennar river running across its land.
- Kudremukh, Karnataka: Carpeted with thick verdant lands, covered with lush green grass and moors, Kudremukh is a gorgeous place to visit for a perfect romantic trip with your partner. There are dense forests dotted on the area, as well as vast grasslands. The place is famous for its trekking trails, where the adventure aficionados can go on ascending the path. The backdrop with the shimmering waterfalls, is truly mesmerizing and enchants the entire aura with its pristine beauty. Kudremukh National Park is another catch of this place. Have a nice vacation with your consort.
- Champhai, Mizoram: A 3-days trip to Champhai will give you a perfect respite from the mundanity of life, and will let you witness the sheer serenity of natural beauty. Some of the major attractions in and near the place include Murlen National Park, Mura Puk, Rih dil, Thasiama Seno Neihna, Mizo, Hlakungpui Mual, Lamsal Puk and Lianchhiari Tlang.
Have a memorable trip and make memories to cherish for a lifetime. Happy tripping.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!