Have you ever experienced trekking with a twist? Well if you want to try out some trekking activities that are not just fun, but also have something really exciting to offer, then the best trekking trails to try out would be near Mumbai.
From trekking on beaches to trekking to forts, there are a lot of fun activities that you can try out when in Mumbai. Well if you are looking forward to enjoying some camping and trekking in Mumbai in the recent future, then here are some events that you can surely try out:
- New Year Lake Side Camping by Traveler’s Tribe: Well, what better way to spend the new year than by a lake and camping there. This New Year eve, you can camp in style and welcome a much awaited new year. All the more exciting about this camping is that you camp by the lake side and get to enjoy a lovely view of the water too! So sign up for this today.
When: Sat, 30 Dec 9:30AM – Sun, 31 Dec 1:00PM
Where: Malshej Ghat (Outside Mumbai), Mumbai
Cost: Rs 1650 per person
- Trek to AMK (Alang Madan Kulang) by Taveler’s Tribe: Do you want to try out some hardcore trekking minus the snow? Interesting in scaling a good amount of height with your trek? Well if you are a serious trekking fan and you want to try out some trekking over the weekend then this is a very good option for you. A novice or beginner trekker can also try this trail out since it is fairly easy but not to mention exhausting. And as a bonus you get to enjoy a lovely view along the trail!
When: Fri, 8 Dec 12:30AM – Sun, 10 Dec 6:00PM
Where: Alang Madan Kulang Kasara region (Alang Madan Kulang Kasara Region), Mumbai beyond Thane
Cost: Rs 2000 per person
- Trek, Camping, Rappelling to Sandhan Valley: As promised, Mumbai has more than just trekking to offer. You can try out camping and rappelling along with trekking when it comes to the Sandhan Valley. Well, if these activities interest you, then you should immediately sign up for this event!
When: Fri, 22 Dec 11:30PM – Sun, 24 Dec 6:00PM
Where: Sandhan valley (Outside Mumbai), Sandhan Valley
Cost: Rs 1600 per person
- Trek To Harishchandragad Via Nalici Vaat: Trekking to a fort has a different kind of a fun attached to it. In fact, places near Mumbai are covered with forts and hence you will be able to enjoy a nice fort trek here. Of all the fort trek trails, the one to Harishchandragarh is an interesting one, which you can try out.
When: Fri, 15 Dec 11:00PM – Sun, 17 Dec 6:00PM
Where: Harishchandra Camping , Mumbai Beyond Thane
Cost: Rs 1500 per person
5. AgroVenture Camp: If you are all for trying out camping in a pollution free area, surrounded by trees and fun adventure activities, then this is the event that you should sign up for!
When: Sun, 24 Dec 7:00AM – Tue, 26 Dec 7:30PM
Where: Wada (Outside Mumbai), Mumbai
Cost: Rs 7600 per person
So these are some fun trekking activities that have been lined up for you near Mumbai. Go ahead and try them out!
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!