Power of rudraksha has been known since ages. It has been mentioned in the Upanishads and even in the Puranas. It is a holy bead for the Hindus and it symbolizes peace power and prosperity. Mostly they are worn as necklaces and sometimes even as bracelets and pendants.
The rudraksha is actually the seed of the rudraksha tree fruit and its scientific name is Elaeocarpus ganitrus. The tree has a number of species and bears white coloured flowers. The fruits produced are like blue berries. The fruits are plucked and are socked in water for several days and then the pulps are removed to get the rudraksha seed. Grown in the Himalayas, the tree is bears fruit seasonally in the mid August and October months.
If you are looking forward to get rudraksha for yourself, you can Google 4 mukhi rudraksha price India and check them out. There are even other types of rudraksha like the 1 mukhi, 2 mukhi, 3 mukhi up to 14 mukhi rudraksha. You may be wondering why it is so called. This is because they have many faces which are mostly missed when you see them first. They can be counted as clefts on the surface of the bead itself and they run from the top to the bottom. In a tree you can find several different types of beads but the most common among them are the five mukhi rudraksha.
These beads are generally worn as malas. They contain at most 108 beads in it along with an added bead which is called the bindu. The bindu helps in balancing the energy. The number of beads in a mala should be in multiple of 9 and an adult should wear a mala containing at least 54 beads in it.
Now let us know in details about what these rudrakshas individually helping in.
- One face rudraksha- This can be worn by someone who desires to enjoy all the worldly blessings.
- Two face rudraksha- This brings unity to the one who wears it.
- Three face rudraksha- This bead helps in washing away the sins done by the person in past life and makes him pure.
- Four face rudraksha– Helps in concentrating and learning and thus knowledge gaining.
- Five face rudraksha – This bead helps in cleansing the sins of present life and making him sin free.
- Six face rudraksha- This bead enhances will power and makes the person more expressive.
- Seven face rudraksha- This bead brings prosperity and wealth to the family of the wearer.
- Eight face rudraksha- This bead removes all kind of obstacles and helps in being successful in any kind of venture.
- Nine face rudraksha- Makes the person fearless and dynamic in nature.
- Ten face rudraksha- Family gets protected from danger.
- Eleven face rudraksha- The wearer goes in the right path and does the right actions.
- Twelve face rudraksha- Improves the administrative power of the wearer.
- Thirteen face rudraksha – Gives perfection to whatever you do.
- Fourteen face rudraksha – wearer becomes able to visualize the future and therefore take correct decisions.
- Guari Shankar rudraksha –Improves the husband wife relationship.
The above information will give you enough reasons to try them out, but wear only after consulting an astrologer. So best of luck.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!