MTP KIT is a blending of 2 different drugs called Mifepristone and Misoprostol. It is approved by FDA used to execution unplanned pregnancy up to 9 weeks (63 days) from the day of last menstrual cycle. Mifepristone works as a hostile to hormone progesterone that serves to stop the impacts of progesterone to avoid pregnancy while misoprostol is a fruitful approach to increase the uterine contraction. MTP is a best option to evade pregnancy.
In today’s world, it is quite ordinary to get unwished pregnancy. Unplanned pregnancy is one of the issues that are increasing drastically nowadays. There are 2 different methods to avoid pregnancy i.e. surgical abortion and medical abortion. Surgical abortion is the oldest method used to end pregnancy, in this method various types of surgical instruments are used to remove pregnancy. This method is very painful, so normally females avoid it especially after the launching of MTP KIT. These pills are very much useful to terminate unwanted pregnancy without any pain and fear. Although to get pregnant is good news for every female but in certain situation pregnancy can be harmful for the mother as well as for the fetus. Under these circumstances abortion is must. For that purpose MTP KIT is a safe and effective method to end pregnancy.
Mifepristone and Misoprostol works together remove fetus from the women uterus. Mifepristone helps in blocking the progesterone level that is necessary to preserve and maintain successful pregnancy. AS a result, the blockage of this hormone cause the uterine lining to shed and helps to soften the cervix that lead to cause bleeding. Misoprostol is another pill in MTP KIT which works by inducing the uterine contraction and helps in the expulsion of fetus from the women uterus.
Intake of this drug:
MTP KIT contains total 5 pills, 1 pills of Mifepristone and 4 pills of Misoprostol.
Starting treatment: On day 1, Take 1 pill of Mifepristone(200mg) orally with full glass of water by swallowing it as a whole. You should wait till the process begins.
Next schedule: On Day3, Take 4 pills of Misoprostol (200mcg each) either orally or vaginally. If you are taking through vaginal route then use 2 to 3 drops of saline water in order to avoid vaginal infection.
Follow up: After 14 days of process, Visit to your nearby doctor for an ultrasound or follow-up visit to ensure that complete end of pregnancy has occurred.
After using MTP KIT, you may feel certain side effects such as tiredness, back pain, stomach cramping, nervousness, shortness of breath, fever, heartburn, pale skin, wheezing, diarrhea, dizziness, pain in pelvic region and sudden and painful bleeding that is much more painful than bleeding at the time of menstrual periods.
MTP KIT should not be taken under mentioned conditions:
- If you are using intra uterine devices, remove them using going for MTP KIT.
- In you are facing any bleeding disorders or if you are taking any medications to thin your blood.
- In the case of ectopic pregnancy.
- If you are facing allergic reaction to Mifepristone or Misoprostol or any of its ingredient present in it.
- If the time of pregnancy exceeds more than nine weeks i.e. 63 days.
- Do not use MTP KIT, in case of liver, heart of kidney disorder.
- Avoid MTP KIT in case of leukemia or anemia history.
Safety precautions that one must take after abortion:
- Do not insert intra uterine devices into the vagina to avoid vaginal infection.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking and other illicit drugs.
- Avoid performing sensual intercourse for few weeks.
- Avoid doing heavy work that needs energy unless the bleeding is stopped. Otherwise it can affect on your pelvic region.
- Avoid swimming in open area.
- Take healthy diet after abortion such as vitamins, carbohydrates etc to improve health condition.
Buy Online MTP KIT from our online portal toeffectivelycarry out abortion in your privacy. Order nor and get huge discount on all our medications.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!