Karela or bitter gourd and Jamun or Indian blackberry are together called karela jamun. They have been used from a long time in all the world’s ancient medicinal systems. Both of them originated in the Indian subcontinent and then were exported to the rest of the world. Now they are an important part of several cuisines of the world (especially karela). In India, the Hindus even associate Jamun with Lord Krishna. The wood of jamun is also used for various social purposes and also in the automobile industries. In some part of southern India, jamun tree is needed in the marriage functions as well.
Karela and Jamun together create a jam-packed substance filled with nutrients. They are very strong when taken together. Karela jamun can be consumed and used in various different forms. Both can be eaten in various forms, but together they are mainly consumed as a juice. Drinking karela jamun has its own perks. The bitter karela and the sweet jamun take your taste bud for a different experience altogether.
The karela jamun juice has many benefit for the human kind. These are some of the karela jamun juice benefits:
- It is helpful for controlling diabetes.
- Filled with anti-oxidants, both karela and jamun can fight off cancer.
- Regular drinking of this juice can help in fighting against diseases as it boosts up immunity.
- No more worry about worms growing up inside one’s body. Have this juice regularly to get rid of those unwanted guests from your body.
- You can also take the help of karela jamun juice to get rid of that last night’s hangover.
- Patients of piles and other gastrointestinal ailments can drink this juice to get some relief.
- It works wonderfully in constipation.
- It cures menstrual problems and several problems related to the vaginal tract.
- It stimulates digestion.
- It can be used to get a spot free skin and also works in acne breakouts.
- As it strengthens the body from inside, drinking this juice can speed up recovery process during any injury of the body.
- Helps in the purification and detoxification of blood.
- This juice is also advised during malaria. Karela fights against the malaria parasite and can even prevent it from causing any harm to our body.
- Karela jamun juice is also beneficial for jaundice patients.
These are some of the benefits of karela jamun juice. They show us how it is essential to drink up some karela jamun juice for an overall health improvement.Have your karela jamun every day and make out the difference it causes in your body within a few days. This vital tonic will help you and your family to stay fit and healthy. It will be an excellent addition to your daily diet. Juicing up on extraordinary natural substances like this has its own perks. As it is low in calorie, it is an excellent choice for the health conscious man or woman.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!