Shopping for weddings is always a lot of fun and excitement. Have you decided your look for the upcoming weddings that require you to be present? If not, then try having a sneak peek into the world of salwar kameezes oozing with royal attitude and richness.
Exploring the current fashion trends of 2015, we will see that salwar kameezes are ruling the fashion charts. The huge, baggy salwar suits of yesteryears have slimmed and trimmed themselves for a happening look and now they stand as a spectacle to behold. Buy latest salwar suit for all occasions and see how you magnetically pull all the attention towards yourself effortlessly. There are ample of tempting options available at hand when you buy salwar suits for women.
Now coming to the ceremonial details, Indian weddings are never a one day affair. There is an engagement ceremony, followed by the mehendi ceremony, sangeet ceremony and finally comes the big day that is the wedding. You can buy ladies salwar suits for each occasion and be ready to kill with your looks.
- Engagement ceremonies are the beginning of all the fun and excitement, so you can choose something like mauve, purple, brown or any metallic shade Patiala style suit with a high neck kameez and a gorgeous dupatta. Go for something that will garner the right amount of attention both in the ceremony and in the album, while saving up for the big day. Let this just be the trailer of all the action that is to follow.
- To keep up with the haldi theme, the family members usually dress up in yellow. Haldi ceremony requires you to look bright and refreshing without much of a show. Something like a white and yellow churidar kurta or a Patiala style suit will just do the needful.
- The fun begins with the mehendi ceremony when the bride’s hands and feet are adorned with intricate designs of henna paste. It is a time of fun, frolic, songs and celebration and colours like blue, emerald green, red and yellows should fill up the venue. Try going for something like a net or georgette long, straight suit or anarkali suit with minimum neckline and hemline work.
- Sangeet ceremonies should see the real glitter and razzmatazz with all the song and dance coming up. Dress up in bright floor-length anarkalis or the recent jacket style ones stashed with zari, beads or zardosi embroidery. Choose colours like hot pink, gold, tangerine, coral and let the sparkling designs add to the vibrance of the evening.
- Finally it is time for the D-day which everyone waits for with bated breath. Gold, orange, magenta, maroon can be the perfect shades to choose for the big day. You can go for anarkalis styled like maharani blouses with full sleeves and high necks having wide necklace and bangles style embroideries for a decked up royal look. You may even skip the lehenga and go for something new like floor-length anarkalis with maximum flare to push up the glamour quotient. This is not the day for simplicity and you may happily choose intricate detailing and embroidery to make the special evening even more memorable.
Buy designer salwar suits online and have a rocking affair this wedding season. Rule the ceremonies as well as the photo albums and enjoy the likes and comments flooding your pictures on the social networking sites.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!