Saving energy at home isn’t just about helping to save electricity or be more energy efficient, but it is also a great way to save money. While some of the biggest energy savers require time and money, there are still a number of lifestyle changes you can make that will save energy and money.
The Infographic titled as “Ways To Save Energy At Home” talks about some easy ways to save energy at your home. These include the following:
- Running an inefficient AC system can highly increase your monthly bills
- Atleast once a month, change or clean your AC’s air filter in order to keep the system running at peak.
- Make use of cooling fans to cool off for less. However don’t forget to turn off fans when leaving
- Raise the temperature on the thermostat by a few degrees to save on the cooling costs.
- In order to keep your bill lower, raise the temperature slowly
- Give space to the air compressor so that it can work efficiently
- Don’t block air vents with drapes and furniture.
For further information,Call on British Gas contact number or refer the Infographic.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!