When visiting Hollywood, the one thing that would be atop your list should be to find Hollywood celebrities.
Surely, Hollywood is one of the top tourist destinations all-year round. The spot is loved by tourists because of its lovely warm weather and innumerable attractions.
However, meeting a Hollywood celebrity is one of the most typical reasons tourists have as to the reasons they tour Hollywood.
When the five-pointed stars in the Hollywood Walk of Fame won’t suffice, then it’ll be pleasant to find other methods to find Hollywood celebrities.
Certainly, you could do for the things so you may have a story to tell folks from home about how exactly you have seen this celebrity. Among the simplest actions you can take will be to:
1. Book for a guided tour that visits the neighborhood together with other places where the stars reside. Remember how stars often say they love to spend some good time at home? These drive-by tours would actually bring you to places where stars like Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, and Tom Cruise reside. Who knows, you could have that sleek chance at seeing Brad Pitt drive by.
2. Buy tickets to studio tapings. There are always online sources from where you can buy ticket to Hollywood shows that are taped for later airing. You can choose any from the many shows that guests the celebs you’ve been dying to see in person and find Hollywood celebrities.
3. Attend to Hollywood events. Attending a movie premiere or an awards night will definitely heighten the possibility for you to find a Hollywood celebrity or even a constellation of them. While it can be said it’s simpler for you to make the camel pass the needle’s eye than to get a seat in the awards night, there can always be a way for you to peek at the stars. You may drive by the entrance or stand somewhere close to the red carpet. Nevertheless, you can sign up to be a “seat filler.” The last option is actually a win-win one. You get your theater seat, you get to find Hollywood celebrities, and also you get money since producers try that the cameras won’t ever catch empty seats.
4. Hang around where the stars hang around. Yes, it can be pricey, however, if you are dead serious to find Hollywood celebrities and brush elbows with them, then you must be willing to make vacation expense to a higher-level. This is very true when it comes to you checking to the hotels where the stars do (say for the awards night;) or even to dine where they dine and shop where they shop (they’d love to head to places where commoners do not often stop by as they want their dose of privacy.)
5. Visit wax museums. When everything else fails, you could check out from any of the many wax museums where it is going to never be hard for you to find Hollywood celebrities in their life-size wax figures. Perhaps the best you can do is to visit Madame Tussauds which opened this 2010. Anyone can take photos of these sculptures. Plus, you are unable to entirely tell when to find Hollywood celebrities who drop by the museum during a random day.
Getting a grasp of the above listed tips should give you a great idea on how to find Hollywood celebrities while doing away with the embarrassment of being put away by their bulky-bodied bodyguards.