Karwa Chauth is popular among the people of North India. It is generally observed by the married women who fast for the whole day from sunrise till the rise of the moon to pray for the safety and longevity of their husbands and open it after seeing the moon. When it comes to the gifts for karwa chauth, there are several lovely things to choose from. And with online portals, it is easier to send her something special that she would love to own.
Definitely, she is your precious wife and you know her better than anyone on this planet. But, when it comes to gifting – well – it’s still a bit of dilemma. For this lovely woman in your life, it is just suitable to make her feel special with karwa chauth gift ideas. Gifts given on Karwa Chauth day is an expression of love between wife and husband. Sweeten your bond of love by amazing your beloved wife with following gifting ideas:
- The small gesticulation of yours to surprise her with fresh flowers or carnations or a heart shaped arrangement will definitely make her day.
- Valuable jewelry always makes her glad and who knows this fact better than you! Since every married woman are fond of jewelries and embellish themselves with elegant pieces during the occasion, so a nice set of necklace and earring will surely make her feel special.
- No other gifts can be as romantic as a mug or poster personalized with a romantic picture or messages.
- As sweets play a vital role in every Indian festival, sweeten her tastebuds by gifting her a box of of kaju katli, moti choor laddoo, Dodha burfi, soan papdi and rasgulla that can even be paired either with dry fruit thali or chocolate hamper to delight your wife.
- If you are miles away from her during this auspicious festival, express your undying love and affection to her by sending Karwa Chauth gifts online and make the day memorable for her.
These ideas are sure to make your wife feel that she is on cloud 9. You can easily win a woman heart with thoughtfulness. Try these ideas and make Karwa Chauth special for her.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!