Images work better than anything does, but when it comes to videos, the person can easily see, listen, and grab the zest. But when the quality is not good, people are not much interested in it because quality does matter, therefore, it is better to use some versatile video encoding system, which can be flexible enough and provide the demanded video qualities nowadays. Well, do not go far because the Matrox Monarch HDX is there to fulfil the need of all webmasters and broadcasters to keep pace with the today’s workflows.
What are the features of Matrox Monarch HDX?
To correct any discontinuities at the end of input and to provide a correct frame-synchronization, this device has 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs with two H.264 encoders that can be provided with independent tasks. The other tasks, which this device can skilfullydo are explained below here:
- Power and high-quality encoding are what the device offer with H.246 encoding engine. It can share an encoding capacity of 30 Mb/s across the two independent channels, benefitting from de-interlacing, powerful scaling, and noise reduction, as the best quality images are available for encoding.
- When it comes to dual channel streaming then Matrox Monarch HDX has all compliance like RTMP and RTSP protocols to generate H.264 encoded streaming to deliver the best quality, whenever and wherever you need. You can allot different task to each channel, which can stream up to 10 Mb/s and.
- Providing a huge amount of flexibility, the Matrox Monarch HDX can also work as the H.264 video recorder. The data or content can be captured in MOV or MP4 formats so that you can play them in the devices of your choice, keeping them stored locally on SD cards, UBD drives, etc.
- The biggest benefit this device holds is that you can record and stream simultaneously, which means that the VOD downloads quality never suffers due to available bandwidth. This device can smartly stream at one bitrate with the help of Monarch HDX dual channel encoder, simultaneously recording it for future availability.
- With such epitome of qualities, the device again amuses you with HDMI and SDI inputs, which are selectable. The input can be selected using the web based UI or the unit itself so that you can connect all types of devices including camera, routers and switchers.
- Any video encoder is nothing without its presets and profiles, which are available to ease you. Well, Matrox Monarch HDX comes with recording and streaming presets so that you can customize your encoding parameters, as you want. In fact, you can even define multiple profiles and can load them instantly without even re-entering the data again and again.
- Last but not the least, if you are a broadcaster then you can lure your audience with easy webcasting. You can provide the live streaming to Wowza media servers or the Adobe player with easy video streaming protocol support. Not only this but, this device is even certified with Wowza.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!