Maharashtra is a beautiful state. Bestowed with great history, architecture and religious spots as well. You should visit Maharashtra at least once. This article talks about the famous religious spots of Maharashtra which you should visit.
Maharashtra has dependably been one of the most loved destinations of the travelers going by India. One reason for this immense prominence is that the state is home to an extensive number of religious spots, involving temple, mosques, Jyotirlingas, and so on. Individuals come here from various parts of the nation and additionally the world to offer their regards to the Lord and also increase some mental peace and quiet.
1) Shirdi Sai Baba Temple:The blessed town in Maharashtra, known as Shirdi, is held in incredible veneration by individuals. The purpose behind this is the town is accepted to be the spot where Sai Baba lived for a noteworthy piece of his life and he cleared out for the heavenly house here as it were.
2) Nanded: Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib of Nanded is the most critical Gurdwara in Maharashtra. Nanded is one of the chronicled places in Marathwada district of Maharashtra State. It is arranged on the north bank of Godavari River. It is celebrated for Sikh Gurudwaras. Nanded is a town of an awesome artifact. Delhi to Nanded flights is in access.
3) Shree Siddhivinayak Temple of Mumbai is tallied amongst the most revered sanctuaries of India. It is committed to Lord Ganesha, the Elephant God, and is arranged in the Prabhadevi area of the city. The credit for the development of the temple goes to Vithu and Deubai Patil.
4) Mumba Devi Temple, arranged in the Bhuleshwar territory of Mumbai, is devoted to Goddess Mumbadevi – the benefactor divinity of the city. The expression “Mumba” signifies ‘Maha-Amba’ (the Great Mother). Accordingly, Mumba Devi is accepted to be an incarnation of the Devi (the Mother Goddess). The inhabitants believe that it is a result of Mumbadevi that Mumbai is the business capital of the nation.
5) Haji Ali Dargah is a standout amongst the most well-known religious spots in Mumbai, went by Hindus and Muslims alike. It is essentially the tomb of Haji Ali, a well off the vendor who denied all the common belonging and turned into a holy person after he came back from a journey to Mecca.
6) Mount Mary Church is a Roman Catholic Church, likewise known by the name of ‘The Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount’. It is situated in the Bandra suburb of Mumbai and goes back to the year 1640. A standout amongst the most well-known houses of worship of Bombay, it is gone by individuals of all religions.
7) Nashik: Nashik is the heavenly city for Hindus. Kumbh Mela is sorted out here for at regular intervals and Maha Kumbh Mela for like clockwork.
8) Osho Ashram in Pune too pulls in various lovers every year including a substantial number of them from the western nations since the mid-70s despite the fact that Osho lapsed in 1990.
So, this season, make a different travel plan and pick any of these religious spots to fulfill your pursuits or you can also take a Maharashtra tour. Happy Journey!
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!