Short Messaging Service (SMS) is all the rage these days. This text communication service gives you the opportunity to stay connected with your loved ones. Well, a SMS message can be classified into several types depending on its theme. The more you know about those types, the easier will be for you to create them.
Following are the main types of SMSs:
- Love SMS: A love SMS generally contains short words that convey the feelings of love and affection of one person to another. This type of SMS is employed to express love towards someone. Love SMSs can be exchanged between partners, siblings, relatives, friends, and so on. Well, the purpose of sending these messages is to remind special people that they are loved and cared for. These messages also express gratitude, promise, reassurance, and so on. For Best Love SMSs, click here!
- Funny SMS: This type of SMS is related to fun and humour. It is generally sent to excite the recipient in humorous ways. A funny SMS contains witty words expressing one’s thoughts indirectly. The tone of this message is friendly and informal enough to let a person know that someone meant it as a ‘joke’. Funny SMSs are exchanged to spread laughter and excitement. These SMSs if composed correctly can soothe unpleasant situations. Such messages can really make a difference in relationships!
- Friendship SMS: Friendship SMSs are employed by friends to express their love, care and affection for one another. These messages are generally short phrases of profound gratitude depicting how important a person is to someone. Since these SMSs are regarded as sincere deeds of warm appreciation, it is crucial to share them with your friends whenever they do anything for you. By sending such SMSs, they will come to know that you seriously appreciate their deeds.
- Occasional SMS: These SMSs are sent on special occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, Father’s Day, and so on. These messages contain greetings for the day with the purpose of wishing the recipient wholeheartedly. For example – if it’s a 27th birthday of your partner or 25th marriage anniversary of your parents, you will send a birthday SMS and marriage anniversary SMS respectively. These SMSs can also remind someone that something special is waiting for him/her. These messages also go a long way to prove the extent you love and care for someone.
- Forgive SMS: This SMS is sent to ask for an apology from someone. Forgive SMSs can be employed whenever your actions hurt someone and you long for forgiveness from that person. These messages are also great if you hesitate to face someone and tell him/her that you are sorry for your deeds. A forgive SMS generally contains words of apology that are depicted in a way such that they can touch the heart of the recipient and make him/her realize that one is seriously ‘sorry’ for the mistake he/she has committed.
You can browse Love Wale to find all types of SMSs such as Best Love SMSs, birthday SMSs, Mother’s Day SMSs, and so on.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!