Oily skin can be really frustrating for both men and women. Although men and women may be different in thousands of ways but this is common in them. Nobody likes the extra accumulated oil, especially in the T-zone. And some credit also goes to the changing life styles, eating habits, sleeping hours, pollution, dust and contaminated water. These factors are also majorly responsible for oily skin. An unhealthy lifestyle does have its effects on the body and the skin. With such conditions it has become difficult to take care of the skin. So, in today’s topic we will be talking about how to take care of your skin despite the odds in one’s life.
The topic can also be found as beauty skin care tips Hindi so that these tips could be accessed by a larger number of people. But before that one needs to know the reason behind oily skin:
- Genetic- it could be one of the most important reasons behind your oily skin texture. But drinking sufficient amount of water still helps.
- Overuse of skin care products- excessive of nothing is good. Overusing beauty products could lead to oily skin.
- Seasonal changes- the level of oil production on the skin increases with the rise of heat and humidity. This is the reason why mostly people complain of oily skin during the summers.
- Hormonal changes- in women, during pregnancy or post and pre- menopause can kick sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
- Stress- during stress the body more androgen hormones which lead to more oil production.
Now, that you know the major contributing factors to your oily skin, let us think of alternatives to deal with them. A few common tips are listed below that would help you control excessive oil:
- Remove your makeup at the end of the day.
- Always use a sunscreen during summers.
- Always eat light and fibre food items.
- Daily exercise for at least 30-40mins.
- Sleep 7-8 hrs on a regular basis.
- Wash your face at least thrice a day to keep away from acne.
- Drink sufficient water.
- Avoid fast foods and oily foods.
Apart from the tips above, one could apply homemade face packs to keep the oil in check. Multani mitti pack is the best recommended face pack. It not only deals with oily skin but also helps you fight sun tan. I hope these tips of skin care in hindi prove to be helpful and you can fight out the oily skin that has always been bothering you.
Keeping the above points in mind will definitely make a difference. These are some of the most common, yet most overlooked points that one must always keep in mind. And also remember only a healthy body has healthy skin. So, eat right, keep yourself well hydrated during the summers and take care of your skin in the easiest and most hassle free way.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!