Google has become our teacher, help guide, friend, entertainer and most of all the one to give out some really impressive things to amuse us. But, if you may understand, our little search engine has a vast number of things to do.
Apart from giving you what you want, it has billions of other people asking for help and guidance from google. So, the tough job of this little search engine has been continuously kept under development and even a slight scope of improvement is not left.
Here we present you some tricks and tips to get better results from google and make yourself more comfortable with.
Google swears to give you everything!!!
Search anything and you will get the result if it does exist.
1. Type site: as a preface and enter the site name and give space, followed by the object you are looking for.
2. Can’t remember the whole words of your search? Put asterix before and after the keywords you know and it will show where these were used.
3. Want to search something with an exclusion? Put a hyphen before the word to be excluded.
4. If you want to search a GIF, click on ‘search tools’ while you are in the google image search. Select ‘Type’ and choose ‘Animated’
5. Want to search something in a price range? put the minimum and maximum range and all the products available withing it will be shown to you.
6. For related sites replace site with Related.
7. Type tip before an amount and you can calculate the tips of the bills.
8. Want to search brief information about any disease? google has it stored for you with three different specifications.
9. If you want to search a GIF, click on ‘search tools’ while you are in the google image search. Select ‘Type’ and choose ‘Animated’.
10. Info:url of the site will give out all information of the site that google knows.
11. To find something near you, type the keyword and add near me to it.
12. By typing OR you can look for pages that might use one of the several words you are looking for.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!