1. Farm Veggies with Poached Eggs and Romesco
Romesco sauce is traditionally a blend of roasted red peppers, nuts, roasted garlic, and olive oil. This recipe has crushed tomatoes, too. Because, why not? Recipe here.
2. 5-Minute Oatmeal Power Bowl
Mixing the oats with mashed banana and almond milk the night before cuts down on morning prep time. It also gives the oats a really great texture. Recipe here.
3. Reinvented Egg-In-The-Hole
4. Vanilla-Almond Chia Breakfast Pudding
Jump start your day with a healthy dose of color. Recipe here.
5. Skinny Omelette Wraps
Instead of tortillas or “low-carb wraps,” just cook a super-thin omelet and roll your favorite fillings inside. This recipe calls for pesto, feta, and greens, but you can customize it however you like! Recipe here.
6. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
This veggie-packed smoothie delivers an impressive 17g protein, thanks to the hemp seeds that are blended in. Recipe here.
7. Thai Chopped Salad with Coconut Curry Dressing
Add chicken or shrimp, if that’s your kind of thing. Recipe here.
8. 10-Spice Vegetable Soup
9. Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
The hummus-based garlic-herb sauce is hearty without being heavy. Recipe here.
10. Harissa Chicken-Stuffed Eggplant
Want amazing Trendy News in your inbox twice a week? Sign up for the Trendyfest newsletter!
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!