We live in a world which is significantly moulded by showbusiness – a ruthless money-guzzling machine. As we know it, this world of show business tends to be ruthless, not disregarding the tiniest and most trivial physical discrepancies to the publicly-perceived good-looking image. Wealthy and with the desire to maintain the looks given to them naturally as young aspiring artists, the famous people are the number one source of income, when it comes to aesthetic surgery experts.
Less famous people, inspired by these stars are increasingly becoming interested in plastic surgery and with this in mind, we have rounded up a couple of examples that have managed to pull off an inconspicuous plastic surgery, without everyone noticing it; some of these famous role models are listed below:
- Jennifer Aniston – The star of a hit 90s sitcom, “Friends”, Jennifer Aniston has managed to get a rhinoplasty, without every tabloid out there finding it out. The reason she has managed to go incognito with her procedure is due to the fact that she went with just a slight liming to the bridge of her nose.
- Kelly Rowland – This famous singer/songwriter/actress/television personality hasn’t really struggled to hide the fact that she underwent a breast surgery.
- Nicole Kidman – The world-famous star of “Eyes Wide Shut” has received a facial skin tightening procedure.
- Kim Kardashian – Perhaps a prime example of plastic procedures, Kim Kardashian has namely undergone a tonne of Botox and other beauty procedures. Never having really admitted any of it, it is widely suspected that nose jobs, butt and breast implants and facial features aren’t foreign to this celebrity
- John Travolta – Men are widely regarded as being more accepting of their ageing and quite known to age gracefully. However, the star of “Grease” has now reportedly been turned in a walking wax figure.
- Cindy Crawford – This supermodel isn’t really keen on hiding her aesthetic procedures – she has admitted to using collagen, Botox and vitamin injections to maintain tight facial features.
- Kylie Minogue – The Australian pop star is yet another example of a star, somewhat proud of her aesthetic procedures. However, although she admitted that she used to undergo Botox procedures, she has been somewhat elusive, when it comes to her nose job. According to rhinoplasty professionals from Sydney, the musician has deemed their services necessary, on the road to her facial perfection.
- Christina Aguilera – The 90s pop star has apparently undergone a trans axillary endoscopic breast augmentation, having her implants inserted through the armpit.
- Scarlett Johansson – Looking at her photos from less than a decade ago, it becomes evident that this famous Avenger has slimed her nose a bit.
- Zac Efron – Ever since his first television appearance, this celebrity has been deemed quite a looker. The evidence that even the most beautiful people on this earth aren’t immune to nature can be found in Zac Efron’s nose, which has clearly undergone a procedure, since his teen years.
These and many other stars have made the term ‘plastic surgery’ somewhat mundane. If you are looking to follow in these celebrities’ footsteps, make sure you’ve consulted your doctor first.
Aesthetic surgery, however, isn’t there to completely change the way you look – you should regard it as a means to perfect your features, not turn your physical appearance into something unrecognizable. Facial features are greatly dependant on other parts of your visage, and you can rest assured that your favorite actress’s augmented nose or lips won’t look the same after performed on yourself.
In conclusion, keep in mind that true beauty originates from the inside. Although a particular aesthetical augmentation may boost your confidence, don’t disregard working on yourself as a person and expanding yourself on a spiritual and on other non-physical levels.
Like the article? Subscribe to the Feeds Now!